How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ed like to see you get a site :rolleyes:
 
You're the one listening? I thought that was Zero ;)
 
...on the penis?
 
i love DSL! i also love downloading stuff 10x faster than with the 56k!
 
Cool this brings back memories. Need for speed II...
 
WoW this also sounds like a cool song Mista. :) Apoptygma..
 
been a while since i last played that! :eek:

hello noc :)
 
damn! 19mb in 3 minutes! :eek:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i love DSL! i also love downloading stuff 10x faster than with the 56k!

I download 185x faster then 56k.
 
Hey PR. Yeah that song Mista was playing was call Need for speed - Menu. That brought back memories.
 
Wanna go way back? I'll play some NFS1 tunes.
 
Mista you have to let me get the 2 songs you just payed. Need for speed one and this one Apoptygma berzerk - fade to black. Is your site thing still up?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Wanna go way back? I'll play some NFS1 tunes.
Well hold up i want to hear the rest of this fade to black song.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I download 185x faster then 56k.

and? :confused:

i'll never go back to dial up! :lol:
 
Stupid me, watchin my own speedtest made me miss the "change song mark"
 
Exactly, it shows my speed on the 2nd page, 13000something KBPS
 
i'm still fast enough for my liking! i downloaded at 90kbps a few seconds ago! it's nowhere near yours, but it's like 12 times faster than before!
 
I cant find your Need for speed II - menu .
 
90kbps?

Im sorry to say it, but your DSL can be much faster..

Go get some tweaks, http://speedguide.net
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back