How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I not that good . I've made a few cars before. I can give it a try though. I'll see what I can do. I'll also ask my friend for help cause he's like the 3DS master.

Were can I find some real good pictures of the Holden car. I also need dimentions. Also If you want me to make the engine im going to need a fairly detailed pic.

Just let me know
 
Ok my friend sent me some of his work. I'll post it but how do you take screenshots
 
Well my friends friend made this one and it some how got to me.
 
nice one, can do with modifactions, but nice :)
 
For one thing 1995 cars never had grooved tyres :D but its better than I can do with 3D modeling lol ! I'm really just a skins painter :)
 
hey anybody here know how to make a .gif smaller in imageready? (in K not actually size)
 
no, sorry. I use animation shop 3. Does anyone know which version of GT2 the Greatest Hits is? i kno there is V1.0, V1.1, and V1.2. It GH a new version?
 
cuz i bought a Game Shark today and the money code for V1.2 works... but nothin else does... and i looked up GH on gameshark.com and it was seperate, but the codes were the same as V1.2
 
use size optimizer in animation shop 3 stevie, its under file :)
 
i got it figured out.. but im using imageready anyways...
 
it's ok. i'll just keep playin with it and searching the net til i find it. i also posted under the gameshark forum on here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back