How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im settin up a site server..
 
Oh. O.k. Thats just a little WAY over my head.

If you got any questions on how to cook, I would be the foremost authority on that.
 
:lol:
This is all I have to do, Im not hungry right now, but thanks for the offer :)
 
They always try to sugar coat it when there asking for your money, huh!
 
Hey VM.
 
a lotta nadda Viper.

Mista X is doing some crazy computer S**T.

I'm doing my laundry.
 
its not crazy, just a bit hard :)
 
TCP\IP
Transmission Control Protocol\Internet Protocol.
It's in the third layer, not the first.
 
Besides Jack and SH-T, thats the only thing I know about computers.
 
Man I cant wait to get DSL so I can download games off WinMX or KaZaa.
 
How come I have to refresh the page to see the next posting?
 
:lol:
Great answer.
Mine woulda been "Same place where my brain is"
 
5:00AM.

Another night sucessfully Owned.
 
Man after going throught the past 10-20 pages I'm startin to wanna play SCGT real bad now. :nervous:
 
Well I'm outta here. Need......sleep...... :sleep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back