How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't posted here in a while, let alone have a decent chat in here.
 
wow f2002, i have almost 1000 more posts than you.
 
Well I havn't had much time to post here Troy...
 
Any one alive, dead or otherwise?
 
Not soon enough. :p
 
Heya
 
Mkay
 
MistaX, you're 'bout to pass me as Top Poster.;) Here pretty soon...
 
YOu haven't been whorin' up the forums, have you?:p j/k:D
 
Damn, it feels hotter than Africa...
 
Originally posted by Josh
MistaX, you're 'bout to pass me as Top Poster.;) Here pretty soon...

I was right. I will get 10,000 first.


my 10,000 is prolly my last.
 
Because...
I think it should be.
 
nah
then you could make a new account and start over.. haha
 
:lol:

Yea that could work...
 
MistaX, you just plan on leaving/stopping at 10,000?:confused:
 
Yea, why not?
 
Do you not like it here? It doesn't seem like you do, or you'd stay longer than that.
 
Bleh.
I dont care.
 
goddamn mother****er bastard cheap **** head dumbass German bastard!!! :mad:

AAAAAAARGH! i left with 15 laps to go, when Montoya blew up... :mad:

i'm never gonna go watch a goddamn effin' race in my life... :mad:

*vents*

hi everyone

i feel better now that i've expressed my dissapointment...
 
Hello God.
 
heh... God kicked your ass on Seca, though... :D
 
God was lucky on Seca.



STUPID VIPER!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back