How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM him :)
 
Well, i'm out guys...later.
 
16 cars on the track is so crazy its actually fun :D
 
haha
ya
you dont wanna spin out on the track though
or your hooped
 
Yea thats true
 
I need that patch for 23 cars on the track...


Stevie we should try an endurance race, like a hour long :)
 
aight
i dunno if ill have that long...
lets do a 30 minuter
 
Ok, cya in game
 
Heh... that didnt work :)
 
lets try GT2 again, cuz that class works...
 
Stevie you need to drive like me so you dont kill your car.
 
:lol:
There IS a brake button :p
 
next endurance race damage goes off.
 
Not yet, ive got a bit of a headache now.

I need to stop staring at the ass of an M1, if you know what i mean.
 
PR is here.
 
no he's not... :rolleyes:

i'm thinking about asking Jordan to change my little "online!" thing to "I'm home!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back