How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I not tell you to leave?
Go to your Holden thread before I have to forcefully remove you.
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Go Dudebusta! :Party:

Dont make me blacklist you too.
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
:lol: why should i have to leave?

Because, you're a friend of Powerman, and Jazza.

I dont like eather of them.
 
i dont like you either so as i said before shampoo my sack pal.

and im not a friend of powerman that arsehole stole my avatar.
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta

and im not a friend of powerman that arsehole stole my avatar.

:lol: Thats why I thought you were his friend :lol:
 
I dun like CS that much.
 
funny little focker arent you. im pissing my pants here. oh my god. really mate, that was funny. yes so funny. tool.
 
Tool... good band.. Imma play some
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Hey VM

Get broadband so you can get SCGT so you can race wit us

Hey Mista.

That'll be about a month before that'll hopefully happen.
 
im listening to ticks n leaches. faverouite song. SUCK ME DRY! :lol:
 
baddudehijack.jpg
 
maybe all of you can take care of my willie.

and its FAGGOTS you idiot :lol:
 
No its not, besides, i didnt make that.

ferraritoy.jpg


I made ^That
 
No, thats not me.
I wish it were, rich retard bastard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back