How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldnt mind having a plastic ferrari, demo derby it :lol:
 
Later Stevie..
 
Hi Lo. I mean hello. :)
 
Man i cant wait till WarCraft III comes out. That game is comming home with me on the 28th.
 
Noct, when the hell are you gonna race with us in SCGT?

You missed some fun stuff man.
 
Hey noc ol buddy ol pal :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Noct, when the hell are you gonna race with us in SCGT?

You missed some fun stuff man.
Man i gave up on that damn thing. The pach ya gave me didnt make it work at all. I think its an XP thing. :confused:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Man i gave up on that damn thing. The pach ya gave me didnt make it work at all. I think its an XP thing. :confused:

I kindly made a file that has EVERYTHING you need.
ftp://67.82.168.242/scgtstuff.zip

It works, it works well.
 
What kind of stuff??
 
Cars, the patch, stuff like that
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Im bored.

GFY

Not the Good For You GFY eather :D :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX


GFY

Not the Good For You GFY eather :D :D :D :D
Go Fly Yaks?? :confused: :confused: :lol: :lol:
 
:lol: No I dont think so Noct..
 
Got Flys Yo?????
 
Its dead Noct.
 
Oh I know I know it now... Girls For You....
 
 
Girls for me? Where?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back