How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by streetracer780
What are you guys dl.

Sports Car GT
 
ah how big is the file?
 
What connection are you on Streetracer?
 
Originally posted by made in holland


it's 206mb

After that you're still not done, theres a 40MB patch file with all the cars and stuff you gotta dl
 
well i got a 56k dial up so that would take forever to download
 
BTW thats the M3 GTR..

I drove it, I think the Viper may be easier ta handle :p
 
Sure, I guess so.

67.82.168.242
 
Hey Stevie, can you help me with my request in the Photoshopped Cars Thread?
 
He just ditched me for hockey :mad:
 
Later MIH.
 
I see from the looks of the thread so far you've been a bit lonely GCStyle.
 
damn, why are all my posts takin so freakin long?!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back