How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
The game is like 4 years old now, so it doesnt take much.

I think a 450Mhz should do the trick

Actually 200Mhz is OK, I've got the game at home. I just looked on the box.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I wasnt expecting that one :)

It should still run fine, just you'll have to turn some settings down

That's no problem. i play all my games with settings on low.:cry:
 
Well thats minimum... Minimum requirements suck.
 
Originally posted by made in holland


That's no problem. i play all my games with settings on low.:cry:

I play all my games on 100% full.
 
Well thats what you can do on a $1000 custom comp that has a
gf4.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Well thats what you can do on a $1000 custom comp that has one hell of a bragger as its owner.
 
You would too if you had the same machine :)
 
Originally posted by Brian P
MistaX, your radio sucks. Play something by "The Prodigy" or I'll kick your ass.

Quit skipping tracks!!! :p

*cough*
 
The Prodigy? The Techno guy? Ok
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The Prodigy? The Techno guy? Ok

As long as its not "Prodigy Of Mobb Deep" then you've got the right band.
 
Good choice Mista, this is prollys the best track they've done.
 
w00t...
 
OK, how do I get it to not sound like crap?
 
What is your connection speed duke?
 
I'm still here so uh....fear me!

:D
 
Not entirely sure, I'm at work; it's about equivalent to DSL or better. I can find out.

I clicked the .7000 link (I think) for the best stream.

PS the Propellorheads are cool. I'm not a real club/trance fan but they are definitely funkier. Anything with a steady 120 bpm for more than 3 minutes bores me comatose.
 
:7000 is as clear as possible, shouldnt sound like crap
 
yeah, I just checked, 128kbps

Soul Coughing rocks too - I just got done listening to "Ruby Vroom" about 15 min ago.

Anything above very low recording levels is all distorted. The very beginning and end of most tracks is clear, but at normal recording volume it 's clipping very badly.
 
I Never heard of that problem before :confused:
 
Well, that's mostly better.

I had my WinAmp EQ closed because it doesn't work on audio CDs. Turns out I had the levels all fubared, and it was screwing up the stream replay.
 
That wasnt my fault :mad:!!!
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Turns out I had the levels all fubared, and it was screwing up the stream replay.
Ummmm, isn't that pretty much what I said?
:smilewink
 
Well I thought it was the stream the way you said it the first time :p
 
Later Brian.
 
Lata Brian
 
Heh, I liked the technodustrial better...

See ya, BP!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back