How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Remember that one time we tried playing with whever it was who had the dial up MistaX? THat was funny crap, he was flyin around the track n appearin in random places.. lol


That was PR... Or maybe it was Brian..
 
that was with me... i never saw anything!
 
**** all of you. I hate you guys. You all and your not slow connections.:p

:rotfl:



Broadband sucks, long live dial-up!
 
Originally posted by Josh
**** all of you. I hate you guys. You all and your not slow connections.:p

:rotfl:



Broadband sucks, long live dial-up!

there are still some downsides... tonight it's pretty slow... i average... about... um... 35-40kb/sec? while i'm at 50+ since Friday?
 
Originally posted by Josh


Broadband sucks, long live dial-up!

Jazza just moved up ahead of you on the IQ ladder of GTP.
 
ouch!!

camaro.jpeg
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


there are still some downsides... tonight it's pretty slow... i average... about... um... 35-40kb/sec? while i'm at 50+ since Friday?


Downside my ass:D, that's still 35-40kb/sec faster than my highest speed.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Josh
**** all of you. I hate you guys. You all and your not slow connections.:p

:rotfl:



Broadband sucks, long live dial-up!

:lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Jazza just moved up ahead of you on the IQ ladder of GTP.


Whoa! I really am a ****ing retard, eh?:D
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Jazza just moved up ahead of you on the IQ ladder of GTP.

:rotfl:
 
Double ouch on this pic.
 

Attachments

  • medium_skyline_050902_01.jpg
    medium_skyline_050902_01.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 51
Another.
 

Attachments

  • medium_33812600qjpjzn_ph.jpg
    medium_33812600qjpjzn_ph.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 48
:nervous:
 
Im tired..so Im out..
If anyone needs me (Like if Noct comes online) IM me, that should wake me up..


Dont start IMing me just to keep me up tho...
 
:lol:
 

Attachments

  • fdaebc8d.jpg
    fdaebc8d.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 37
I just don't understand **** like this.:rolleyes:
 

Attachments

  • fdaebcab.jpg
    fdaebcab.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 32
Originally posted by MistaX
Im tired..so Im out..
If anyone needs me (Like if Noct comes online) IM me, that should wake me up..


Dont start IMing me just to keep me up tho...

*COUGH*
 
damn! where's the puke green car to get the trio? :lol:
 
laters Mista... didn't see your post at first
 
:rotfl:
 

Attachments

  • r34_tails.jpg
    r34_tails.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 22
:lol:

i'd kill the bastard... :mad:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
damn! where's the puke green car to get the trio? :lol:


Oh, I'm sure they have a friend with a car done up like the Eclipse.:rolleyes::lol:
 
don'T forget the RX7! and the S2000! and the 240SX!

... the yellow R33 was probably the best looking thing aside the Charger...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
:lol:

i'd kill the bastard... :mad:


:rotfl::D



G'night MistaX...:)


And to everyone else here, Punk, maniac, gt2, I'm not going to bed, but I'm leaving the computer for a while. I'm going to finish watching a movie(The Mothman Prophecies, or something like that.:lol: ) I rented.;)
 
:nervous: :cry:
 
laters, Josh...


time to go download stuff at 50k/s... i just can't get over it! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back