How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, yes he is Josh, yes he is.

Whats up buddy!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Shut it Mr. I have no hard drive. :p
:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Hehe, yes he is Josh, yes he is.

Whats up buddy!



I'm going to kick his arse one of these days. :reallyodd <--maniac:thatsodd:



Anyhoo, how are you gt2?:D
 
heya he's black!
 
Heh, im alright, cept for mistaX being an ass and not sending my hard drive back to me when he says hes going to...
 
What about you man?
 
i pity da fool, yo mad tite doggzzz yo chill out wassup bro'?

yo, chillin'!
 
yeah, mad skillz yo... i'd be chillin' with da homies in my Escalade wit dem dubs and dem woofers! we go bling bling'in da ladies! Yo mad pimpin'!!


:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i pity da fool, yo mad tite doggzzz yo chill out wassup bro'?

yo, chillin'!

:thatsodd: Are you on crack?
 
Guess who this is:
(that was right off the start line..)
prcantdrive.jpg
 
Ofcourse he is man
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
What about you man?


Eh, not too good. Messing my cars up lately:D, tore a chunk out of my right ring finger earlier today, but don't really remember how it happened. I'm also very scared to take a piss.:reallyodd I have poison ivy bad, and I've been scratching it like a mother****a, and I don't want it to spread to my 🤬.:lol:




More info than you wanted, huh?:D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:thatsodd: Are you on crack?

wut yo talkin' bout, bro?




nah... i was just trying out my ebonics... :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i pity da fool, yo mad tite doggzzz yo chill out wassup bro'?

yo, chillin'!


:reallyodd




Watch your mouth Punk, or I'll slap the black off of ya...:lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Guess who this is:
(that was right off the start line..)
prcantdrive.jpg

:rolleyes:

i nearly clipped you, though...


lesson learned, don't go WOT (wide open throttle) from a dead stop in a banked curve... :lol:
 
Is that pic of Punk, or Noc?:lol:
 
PR, that was me in the Ferrari, that narrowly escaped a hit...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


wut yo talkin' bout, bro?




nah... i was just trying out my ebonics... :D

:reallyodd Uhm....ok. :rolleyes:
 
You know i could beat all of you if only i could play right now... Hah...

Oh n if you say no MistaX, send me my hdd back and watch me smoke your ass :)
 
I assume you have to have a fast connection to play that game?:confused::rolleyes:


**** dial up.
 
Yep, No dialup alowed :p
 
Yes you do Josh, for multiplayer... Hah
 
Originally posted by Josh

**** dial up.

hence why i'm now on DSL... :D
 
Remember that one time we tried playing with whever it was who had the dial up MistaX? THat was funny crap, he was flyin around the track n appearin in random places.. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back