How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock
don'T forget the RX7! and the S2000! and the 240SX!

... the yellow R33 was probably the best looking thing aside the Charger...


:lol:

Yeah, the skyline was areally nice, minus the stickers. Actually, all of the cars would have been nice if they would have removed the stupid decals/stickers/paint.:p
 
x'cept that Eclipse... nasty...
 
you will feel the same once you get it, trust me... :p
 
Maybe so but I dont have it right now. :cry:
 
expecting it soon?
 
Hopefully sometime before the end on July. I was gonna get it this month but a few unexpected bills and stuff came up so it had to be put off til sometime in July.
 
damn that sucks... i was supposed to get it next week, but their guys told me i could get it a week in advance...
 
25$ a month... i guess that's 15$ US... not sure
 
:eek: What? **** the place I'm gonna be getting it from its gonna be about $30-$40. Thats unless my friend who works there can get me a discount. :D
 
:lol:

i doubt it's gonna stay at 25$ per month, though... :nervous:

in a year, i expect prices to climb...
 
I really want to get it now cuz 56K is fucking driving me nuts!
 
it's not working well tonight... :( very slow, i'm about 3 k/s faster than a 56k now...
 
So.............what about them pics?
 
oh, i totally forgot about them... :o

gimme a few minutes... i'll find them back
 
i need a host... any idea?
 
oh well... i'm tired as hell, i'll check hosting options tomorrow morning, i guess... goodnight
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
I really want to get it now cuz 56K is fucking driving me nuts!


:reallyodd


56k rules! Er, blows, I mean. I'm not sure when I'm getting cable, but I can't ****ing wait. It's like $55-65/month here.:rolleyes: That's just BS...
 
Originally posted by Josh



:reallyodd


56k rules! Er, blows, I mean. I'm not sure when I'm getting cable, but I can't ****ing wait. It's like $55-65/month here.:rolleyes: That's just BS...

My friend has cable and he pays about $40-50 i think.
 
Well I'm out to anyone reading this.
 
G'night maniac.:reallyodd


I'll prolly be leaving soon too.:sleep::thatsodd:
 
at least I don't post 20 posts to say something!
 
Hey, Mist X:

How can you play sub-idiotic life wasters like that Britney parody and the stupid Opie Chinese takeout thing...
:thumbsdow
...followed by one of the world's greatest bands: They Might Be Giants?
:thumbsup:
Please, no more scatological "humor"!
 
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Somebody please post something good over in the GT3 forum. All the threads over there are worn out.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back