How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maz, its been confermed that Powerman MAY not be Bullet...




But they both use the same comp ;)
 
Originally posted by made in holland


Wel, i gotta go now, but i'll race ya tomorrow, ok?

You got it :)
 
Bleh...

Someone talk about something.
 
Heya Stevie :)

Noct is worse then you are, fo sho
 
Hmmm....
 
Michael Jackson was a pop star.
 
I havent been around, thats why :p

How goes it Brian?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Think of this: Ferrari 360 Modena (Him) Vs Acura Integra (Me)


I won.
Awwww shut it.... :lol: that was my first day playing. Anyways take my name off your sig. I have the game already. Put something like Nocturn is not quite good yet. Keep playing loser. :lol:
 
No no, its that everyone that doesnt have the game is better then you :p
 
Stevie, Noct, You guys up for a race? :D
 
its ok noct, i'm prollys worse than you. I'm really crap at it.
 
I would beat you all in SCGT if i had my hdd!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back