How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX
Stevie, Noct, You guys up for a race? :D
I cant. My girl and I are at her parents house. And im on a 56k :eek: :eek: so that would be a no.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I cant. My girl and I are at her parents house. And im on a 56k :eek: :eek: so that would be a no.

How long till you get home, Mr Day Off?
 
Mwahahhahah I rule you all.
 
Hi to you too?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


How long till you get home, Mr Day Off?
Well im heading off to work now. Im leaving my girl at her parents house while im gone. Then ill pick her back up on my way home. Around 11:30pm. So it will be a while till im home. :D
 
Heh.. I miss my hard drive :(

I want my stuff :cry:
 
Anyways i need to head off. See yall laters.
 
Lata Noct.

Imma race you and kick yar ass at 11:30!
 
Lets go drive around a track really fast Stevie
 
Uh...ok let me look something up.
 
Yep, its up
 
Aww, hes ditchin you GC... Lol, well im here... :) 😈
 
I'll be waitin in game..
 
:lol: I love your new sig, MistaX.:p
 
I knew you would, Josh.


Look for the game again Stevie
 
That race was... 15Minutes long... 10 minutes too long...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back