How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hell yeah. We all can play and crash into each other. :p




Reminds me of a pic MistaX posted yesterday.:lol::p MistaX named the pic file prcantdrive.:lol:
 

Attachments

  • prcantdrive.jpg
    prcantdrive.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 91
i very nearly rammed into him... :D

as you can notice from the treadmarks, i was pedal to the metal (or is it button to the plastic?) right from the start... bad idea!
 
well i'm out...

later
 
Haha, you left that other guy in the dust! :lol:
 
Hellos.

Anyone Alive, Dead and/or Otherwise?
 
Bleh

I missed all the people I needed to talk to..
Noct was here, PR was here.. everyone was here 30 Minutes before I was..
 
Bullet and Powerman might not be the same person, but they're both using the same computer.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Bullet and Powerman might not be the same person, but they're both using the same computer.

They write in the same style, with the !!!!!s and the ??????s
 
yay for you!
 
go buy cars!
cheats:
on any menu type isi-cheeseman to enable, isi-aardvark for cash, isi-tbone for all cars/tracks unlocked
 
w00t...

Brian get broadband.
 
Sat con is the only thing I can get, and I'll have to wait 9 weeks for my dad to get back.

The only other thing I can do is hook up both lines, but it don't make that much of an improvement. Download speed is only about 15k/s.
 
I like my new sig \/
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Its funny, but its getting as long as Rices!!
IS NOT! :mad:
 
Originally posted by made in holland
Poor Noc:p
Is he really that bad?

Think of this: Ferrari 360 Modena (Him) Vs Acura Integra (Me)


I won.
 
Hello guys...

man, we got some storms here....
 
MIH when are we gonna race so I can add you to the list?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back