How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) :o ;) :cool: :spam: :tree2: :loudmusic :bomb: :mspacman: :saturn: :911: :rip: :car: :fireman: :whip: :drunk: :grumpy: :mschievou :gnasher: :irked: :sly: :crazy: :shy: :Privateey :wide: :slaphappy :scared:
 
Right. :thatsodd:

Did you see that avatar I made of Gizmo?
 
Are the censors here at GTPlanet not up anymore? **** **** ****!
 
nice avatar at that platinum site. yeah there are still censors.
 
nah i spend too much time here at GTP, dont wanna waste time anywhere else.
 
Let me postwhore a little before I go...

WHOO!
 
Thanks Dudebusta I need to catch up to Jon. (Tazz) He is beating me by 4 right now.
 
I'll throw my notes of well wishing in here...

AO
 
Anyone around?
 
I can't beleive they still have GT3 strategy guides on sale, and speaking of that, I got one of those yesterday.
 
say how's the weather in michigan? for me it's hot & humid. :yuck:
 
so have you voted on some of the awards? or are they not gonna let us civilians of the gtp vote?
 
dude calm down dont be a post whore
 
Hey man hows it going.... I am chilling at all of the forums I am at today.
 
Originally posted by Tazz575
Hey man hows it going.... I am chilling at all of the forums I am at today.

I'm fine. Doing the same as you, chilling at this forum and with some friends on MSN.

Wchich forums are you on?
 
Platinum Gamers, here and sports car something.....

You?

Whats ur msn name?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back