How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuthin' doing over in oz either

than again, I don't watch the news :D
 
The lakers won so I'm happy about that but other than that, I'm bored.
 
basketball isn't a very big thing over here in australia

rugby league is (and soccer which is the most played sport in the world)
 
Neither do I. Haven't watched 1 game of the World Cup yet :lol:

I don't mind playing it, but watching it is boring
 
I've probably only watched about 4 or 5 games all my life
 
soccers crap. worse than union. i like seeing them cop a ball to the nuts though, really cracks me up :lol:
 
i've seen that happen before, with one of those small size 1 balls

watching get snotted and fall over is funny as well
 
BTW, if u ask me...soccer is better than union
 
I stayed up all night....... building my homepage back..... after angelfire screwed it up.... it's a lot different..... i need enegy... help... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
 
welcome back

hmmm, i've tried building a page with angelfire but i can't get the pictures right :mad:
 
Hello members of GTPlanet. Anyone remember me? IM BACK! :D
 
Hello does nobody notice ole ViperConcept here? :(
 
*does a big stinky fart in vipers direction*:mschievou
 
Thanks for the great welcoming back Dudebusta. :( :cry:
 
haha welcome back. you should do more gremlin avatars. the ones where he looked drug fucked were the best.
 
You mean something like this?
 

Attachments

  • picture 17.jpg
    picture 17.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back