How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
HAHA. :thatsodd:


Newbies can't use that smilie. Quit before we kill you.:reallyodd
 
newbie.jpg
 
Who thinks we should ban this newbie who goes by the name of ViperConcept? It seems as though he's "hacked" the forum software into making it look like he's already made 3912 posts, whereas he's really made like 3.:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Josh
Who thinks we should ban this newbie who goes by the name of ViperConcept? It seems as though he's "hacked" the forum software into making it look like he's already made 3912 posts, whereas he's really made like 3.:reallyodd
banhim.jpg
 
Aww wtf, i cant make my member title BANNED?
 
Oh gee. How did you find out I hacked in those posts. I guess your gonna have to ban my ass now. :(
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Aww wtf, i cant make my member title BANNED?


Nope.:p


I could do it for you, though. Of course, it would cost you your membership.:lol:
 
Booo...


I want it to say banned w/o me actually being banned...
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Oh gee. How did you find out I hacked in those posts. :(


I'm a genius.
 
What kinda stupid name is rspt04 Josh?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Booo...


I want it to say banned w/o me actually being banned...


Hmm, I wonder if I can make mine say banned?:reallyodd


BANNED is one that jordan has banned from being used, unless you've truly been banned. You also can't use mod/moderator/admin/administrator, etc.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
What kinda stupid name is rspt04 Josh?


:reallyodd:mad:


Royal Sapphire Pearl(RSP)
t04(t04 turbos, check t04r.com for more info.
 
Originally posted by Josh



:reallyodd:mad:


Royal Sapphire Pearl(RSP)
t04(t04 turbos, check t04r for more info.

Its still stupid.
 
I dunno if m0derat0r would work or not.:confused:
 
<--
 
hah.. if you do it in all caps it'd look pretty close to the same.... and nice avatar viper
 
Joshs says banned I can see and maniac says M0derat0r.
 
Holy **** someone banned me.:nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back