How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the big deal with these custom titles?
 
Hmm, I see a lot of ideas popping up that will probably work.
 
<---
 
yea. it's also weird seeing Banned on a name that's still working
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Whats the big deal with these custom titles?


You have to be cool to understand.:p
 
Its amazing how you can understand though Josh.
 
Josh, could you possibly go into User Options and change my status to BANNED?
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Its amazing how you can understand though Josh.



Damn...:nervous: You got me...:p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
newbie.jpg

:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Josh, could you possibly go into User Options and change my status to BANNED?


Nope.

Mods don't have the ability to change title on the current vB software, On the next version we'll be able to change titles/avtars/signatures/etc I believe, but I'm not positive.
 
woo... Do you know when next version comes out?
 
Goodnight you stupid bastards.

I'm gonna download SCGT while I sleep, and kick your ass Mista.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
woo... Do you know when next version comes out?


I honestly have no clue. I'm sure you could find out at www.vbulletin.com though.;)
 
that would be kinda annoying though, you get ur signature just right, and a moderator changes it.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Goodnight you stupid bastards.


Yeah yeah yeah.:)
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
that would be kinda annoying though, you get ur signature just right, and a moderator changes it.


Well unless you're MistaX, maniac, or your signature is offensive/not appropriate you have nothing to worry about.:lol::D
 
DAMN IT! The clock on GTP is fast by seven minutes.

Josh, I see you've been banned....
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Goodnight you stupid bastards.

I'm gonna download SCGT while I sleep, and kick your ass Mista.

:lol:
I'ed love to see the day...
 
yep custom titles are so cool, youll notice how i have one :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by M5Power


Josh, I see you've been banned....


Yeah, the moderators and admin here SUCK!:mad:
 
Originally posted by Dudebusta
yep custom titles are so cool, youll notice how i have one :rolleyes:


I tried going the blank route once, but for some reason it won't let me.:rolleyes: I have no clue why though.:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Well unless you're MistaX, maniac, or your signature is offensive/not appropriate you have nothing to worry about.:lol::D

:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by psonefreak
do you even have a sig josh?


Um, not at the moment. Like 2 days ago I had ":lexus:" in my sig, and that's all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back