How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by SCOTTtheBOMB
Im bored so lets try to get this post to have over 100 replies.

Well SCOTTtheBOMB i would definately have to say that youve gotten well over 100 replies :lol:
 
Hey Racer, welcome to GTP.
 
i wonder if scottthebomb will ever come back and see all his threads glory
 
MIH what ever happend with your copy of SCGT?
 
Hey guys.

Mista, recommend me some cars to DL for SCGT, I got some today, but I need more. The Marlboro McLaren kicks ass.
 
I still have it, but didn't have time to play it yet. Will play it this weekend:)
 
Wait till I finish the SCGT file section of my site (prolly by tomarrow)
All my carpacks will be there :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Wait till I finish the SCGT file section of my site (prolly by tomarrow)
All my carpacks will be there :)

Yeah but your carpacks will take me hours to download, I just get one car at a time.
 
:lol:
Get a new con! :D
 
Done?
 
New Title <-----
 
Lata BP
 
Carpack Version 3 comes out soon! (Like...later today, it'll begin the SCGT file section on http://mistax.net)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back