How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.
 
so if you killed somebody but beforehand wrote up a disclaimer of some sort itd be alrite?
 
That's different
But if they signed the disclaimer...
 
hmm....
nah
cuz then that kevorkian guy shouldnt have had any troubles
 
Yea thats true, assisted sucide
 
That has it's own catagory though.. How large is the file? IE can't get a handel of the size of the thing... It had fine with the others...
 
Death, does this mean you'll be joining the ranks of the best and only SCGT drivers on GTP?
 
I really need to start posting more.. I have visited this place everyday since I have registered, and i only have 766 posts.
 
Yah looks that way. If I can get good at the game that is...
 
thats what im like on most other forums... but not this one
 
Yep.
Car Pack 2's, or is it 3's filesize is larger then the game itself.
 
Hello PS
 
No actually.. Im enjoying some quality music.
 
i'm listening to what i call quality music too. i'm still bored though
 
Sucks to be you.
 
Hows that? I d/l everything, the game is the largest....
 
you sure? one of the packs was 210something MB.. lemme check..
 
Yep, carpack #3 to you, #2 to me is 212.9MB
 
I seem to be getting a non valid archive for the scgtstuff.zip
 
argh damnit
 
Redownload it, make sure it's close to 50MB
 
Ah, a 206mb file.:eek: THis shouldn't take too long with my trusty ole' 56k!:p I'll see you guys tomorrow.:rotfl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back