How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lata Stebie!
Yea I meant Stebie, it sounds cool ;)
 
Hey postwhores.
 
Heya Bimmer
 
I wonder what the average age is at GTPlanet? Or the majority age group. I'd guessing 13-18
 
There have been numerous threads about that Talentless. And the majority is 14 to 21. And there are quite some 29 - 40 people. (I know, it's roughly taken).
 
w00t.
Im bored.. No one to play SCGT against..
 
I would download SCGT cept its fecking 206mb...not good on 128k !
 
hey mista
im jsut gonna install all the new carpacks
 
Im tryin to get a counter goin on the site.. not workin out too well
 
I been to ur site once too

www.stats4all.com sign up get the code insert it on ur main page, tells u the hits and professional stats and bollocks
 
Hello Tazz...
 
SCGT is Sports car GT.
If you're on BroadBand, you can get it at http://mistax.net in the SCGT section
 
<quote>or fine him any amount of money over $0.01.</quote>

LOL
 
Well It needed a disclamer :)
 
The disclamer? Because its there I cant be arrested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back