How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Good luck on that Josh... If I were you I wouldnt waste the time ;)
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
lotsa ppl are gettin into it now eh mista

Wayy better then No one, for sure :)
 
Why not waste the time? Is it not a good game?
 
Well.. it sez on my side.. it'll take you 21 Hours...
 
Yeah, it's saying 21 hours and a good 30 minutes here too.:lol:
 
just goes to show how badly you need a new con.

You cant play multi with us unless you have broadband.
I cant let you play, it'll make us all lag and stuff...
 
tooke me around 21 minutes... haha
little more than that tho
 
Well, I realize I need a new connection, and I also realize I can't play with you guys are you're superfast cons with my slower than slow con. Is it a fun game when playing alone?:confused:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Well, I realize I need a new connection, and I also realize I can't play with you guys are you're superfast cons with my slower than slow con. Is it a fun game when playing alone?:confused:
I dunno.. the only reason i go to single player is to buy cars and test tracks for multiplayer :p
 
****...


I guess I'll just have to see for myself if it's fun or not, in about 21 hours.:lol:
 
I heard ppl that race vs me practice in Single Player...
 
single players decent...
its a pretty good sim as long as you dont cheat
 
haha
i dont... single player makes me mad sometimes.... multiplayers better anyways.. it always is
 
Hello Kyle
 
The weather? It rained all day.
 
w00t! 3% of SCGT downloaded!:rolleyes:

God damn this con is pathetic.
 
it rained all day... so you stayed here and played SCGT all day. BTW, what is SCGT?
 
I was just eavesdropping, and couldn't help but overhear you guys chatting:thatsodd: about this SCGT game?? What is it, and how good is it??
 
SCGT is Sports Car GT.

I havent played any SCGT multiplayer today, just did some testing of Car Pack #4's cars.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
SCGT is Sports Car GT.

I havent played any SCGT multiplayer today, just did some testing of Car Pack #4's cars.
ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back