How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
YO V_M :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
hi maniac...



"he's a maniac, maniac on the foor..."

ermm... :rolleyes: yeah, hi!

:thatsodd::lol:

Hey PR.

Hey Saleen.
 
I was just looking at who has the most posts in this thread, and I saw elyk27. Ah, the good old days.:)(you guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about except Josh)
 
who's the babe? :eek:
 
Well for anyone interested I'll be able to play anyone with SCGT next sunday when I'm at a lan party. I'll be able to take advatage of the T1 line thats gonna be there also. :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
who's the babe? :eek:
Jessica Alba is my best guess...
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
(you guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about except Josh)
That didn't sound right, did it:thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Jessica Alba is my best guess...

yeah... i kinda noticed now...
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Well for anyone interested I'll be able to play anyone with SCGT next sunday when I'm at a lan party. I'll be able to take advatage of the T1 line thats gonna be there also. :D
Then the sat/sun after is MY lan party...
 
woo! SCGT is alive again!!!
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
I was just looking at who has the most posts in this thread, and I saw elyk27. Ah, the good old days.:)(you guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about except Josh)


I miss Kyle.:nervous: It sucks that he left, but there wasn't anything I could say to bring him back, he just got bored with Gran Turismo so he decided to just leave.:confused:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
I was just looking at who has the most posts in this thread, and I saw elyk27. Ah, the good old days.:)(you guys probably have no idea what I'm talking about except Josh)

:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Josh



I miss Kyle.:nervous: It sucks that he left, but there wasn't anything I could say to bring him back, he just got bored with Gran Turismo so he decided to just leave.:confused:
Ya, I know. One day he was here, next day he wasn't. It sucked. That's too bad......:(
 
I wonder if I still know Kyle's password?:D:lol:
 
Yep, I still know it.:p
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Then the sat/sun after is MY lan party...

Well THAT lan party is I wont be able to get to.
 
this place's up since last July only, right?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Well THAT lan party is I wont be able to get to.

Why not?
Chances are I'm gonna push it back anyway, just gimme a date you can be here.
 
Um, I believe the forums have been up since the day Jordan registered.;)
 
i hate that guy... :mad:
 
Back last May. :)
 
Come on lets play Mista. SCGT... Here you were talking about that game for i dont know how long.... and now that i have it ..... LETS PLAY.....!!!! :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i hate that guy... :mad:

mmm... a pic was supposed to be attached...
 
PR you hurry up and get your comp together...
 
I refuse to play w/o the full Roster of people avalible for play.
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Why not?
Chances are I'm gonna push it back anyway, just gimme a date you can be here.

Cuz I have no way to get there. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back