How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Cool. When was the last time you talked to him??


A month or so after he left probably.:confused:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Come on lets play Mista. SCGT... Here you were talking about that game for i dont know how long.... and now that i have it ..... LETS PLAY.....!!!! :)

i said i was ready 15 minutes ago... :rolleyes: :D
 
Damn, that guys lucky.:eek: BTW PR, I never did say anything to ya about your car. That must suck:(
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Cuz I have no way to get there. :rolleyes:
Bus? Car? Train? Taxi? Oh wait a Taxi is a car... Plane?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I refuse to play w/o the full Roster of people avalible for play.
:rolleyes: Well i guess i can un install the game and go back to my C&C games. :rolleyes: Its okay at least i have people there that want to play games. :cry: :cry:
 
:lol:
Thats a good one Noct :rotfl:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Damn, that guys lucky.:eek: BTW PR, I never did say anything to ya about your car. That must suck:(

yeah... :(

thanks, though
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i said i was ready 15 minutes ago... :rolleyes: :D
Where did you say that? I didnt see that. MISTAX LETS PLAY NOW!!!!! :D :D me you (mista) and PR..... :p
 
PR you gots Car Pack #4?
 
no one reads my posts or what?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
:lol:
Thats a good one Noct :rotfl:
Well lets PLAY THEN!!!!!!! AWWWW Im getting ready to pull the hairs out of my head. :eek: :eek: :eek: :p
 
Lets go lets goo... :) :) :)
 
Mista, you're hostin"?
 
Yes Mista you host dammit... :lol: :)
 
Mista?
 
Games up.
 
Im in there.
 
Me
 
Hey, don't anyone leave.:D I'll be back in a lil' while after I drift a lil' bit in GT3.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hey, don't anyone leave.:D I'll be back in a lil' while after I drift a lil' bit in GT3.:p
Alright. Although I'll probably be gone whenever you're back.....
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Cool. Sup with you Viper?

Listening to some music and trying to get golds on licenses on gt3.
 
feck... i don't have AIM installed anymore...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back