How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer, g'night S-Man.;)
 
Which one's?
 
Well at the moment, the final test in license B and test A-7 in license A.
 
Oh, in GT3? Well, I'm not going to bed, but I am getting off of GTPlanet for the night, it's slowing down my downloads.:p


If anyone wants to get a hold of me for any reason whatsoever, try IMing me at rspt04.;)


G'night.:D
 
Man, WTF? I get on AIM for a whole 2 seconds and 2 spammers IM me, one asking me if I want a video of 2 chicks that I can **** tonight, and another wanting to know if I want a video of her naked.:lol:


God I hate crap like that. Uh, spam, that is, I love naked chicks, but I hate spam.:p
 
G'night maniac.;)
 
Originally posted by Josh
Man, WTF? I get on AIM for a whole 2 seconds and 2 spammers IM me, one asking me if I want a video of 2 chicks that I can **** tonight, and another wanting to know if I want a video of her naked.:lol:


God I hate crap like that. Uh, spam, that is, I love naked chicks, but I hate spam.:p

Thats never happened to me on AIM before. It always happens to me on ICQ. :mad:
 
Nutin. Just listening to music, tryin to get golds on licenses on gt3 and wishing I had broadband.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
whats up?
Hey stevie want to see something cool? :p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Man, WTF? I get on AIM for a whole 2 seconds and 2 spammers IM me, one asking me if I want a video of 2 chicks that I can **** tonight, and another wanting to know if I want a video of her naked.:lol:


God I hate crap like that. Uh, spam, that is, I love naked chicks, but I hate spam.:p
???? since when do people get spam on AIM???? Ive never gotten that. :thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hey stevie want to see something cool? :p

Keep it.
 
*watches tumbleweed roll across thread* Hmmmm...
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Keep it.
Keep it what?? Shut? My mouth??? :p
 
me either. I had ICQ for like i day and i got tired of all the spam
 
hehe
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Keep it what?? Shut? My mouth??? :p

Keep the wares you pedal. Even better go pedal away from here
 
Mista didn't win anything yet...

plus he flipped :lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Mista didn't win anything yet...

plus he flipped :lol:

STFU!
You flipped too!!!!!
 
Back to Game!
 
Originally posted by MistaX


STFU!
You flipped too!!!!!

i spun in the air a lot of times... i didn't do a full flip like you did!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back