How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I've only played it once, and for like 20 minutes. My friend was at the last level(I think), and he couldn't beat it, so he let me try. I don't got a PS2 yet.:cry:
You have got to get a PS2 man and TMB.... That game rocks. Its pretty easy too. Plus they will have that game for internet play once they get the online thing started.
 
guess not. :cry: guess fermy ain't here either. Well Im here if anyone else gets here.
 
Bwahahhaha...
 
Hey man, whos that sexy chick in the pic up there?
 
i wonder what them stars were suposed to be... lol..

yah she's mine
 
How old are you?
 
i'm 18 and she's 17.

an i don't mean girl like daughter, i mean like girlfriend
 
Yeah, i know... I was just wondering... Damn dude shes fine!

Lucky ass :p
 
Anyone alive? Dead? Neither?
 
Welcome to being here.
 
who's that girl ps1freak?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back