How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by fermy88


Ok, I'm playing more of Twisted Metal, though. The controls for RE arent THAT hard to master actually.
I know. Once you get used to the controls, it's fine. I love the Twisted Metal series. You're playin Black right??
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I know. Once you get used to the controls, it's fine. I love the Twisted Metal series. You're playin Black right??

Yeah. It's really cool. Whats your favorite car in it?
 
Originally posted by fermy88


Yeah. It's really cool. Whats your favorite car in it?
I've only played it once, and for like 20 minutes. My friend was at the last level(I think), and he couldn't beat it, so he let me try. I don't got a PS2 yet.:cry:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

I've only played it once, and for like 20 minutes. My friend was at the last level(I think), and he couldn't beat it, so he let me try. I don't got a PS2 yet.:cry:

As soon as u can, get it!!!! It's awesome!
 
me too, i was up all night watching Pulp Fiction
 
i went out last night, had way to much to drink and only slept 1 hour. Then i had to go to work again:S
 
Originally posted by fermy88
me too, i was up all night watching Pulp Fiction

"You know what dutch people put on their french fries instead of ketchup?" "No." "Mayonaise!" "Yuck!" "Yeah, they ****ing drown them in that ****!" "Disgusting." "Yeah."
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


"You know what dutch people put on their french fries instead of ketchup?" "No." "Mayonaise!" "Yuck!" "Yeah, they ****ing drown them in that ****!" "Disgusting." "Yeah."
:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001


"You know what dutch people put on their french fries instead of ketchup?" "No." "Mayonaise!" "Yuck!" "Yeah, they ****ing drown them in that ****!" "Disgusting." "Yeah."

And it's ****ing delicious!:D
 
It's a quote from the movie Pulp Ficton saleen_man.
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
It's a quote from the movie Pulp Ficton saleen_man.
Oh, I see. So who watched the game this morning?? England vs Denmark?
 
Originally posted by made in holland


I did. Denmark was crap
Yeah, they were. But you gotta give England some credit. They played good. Do Belgium and Brazil play tonight??
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Yeah, they were. But you gotta give England some credit. They played good. Do Belgium and Brazil play tonight??

No they play Monday.
Tomorrow are Sweden - Senegal and Spain - Ireland.
Atleast, in Holland are they tomorrow. Don't know how late they are where you live:)
 
Originally posted by made in holland


No they play Monday.
Tomorrow are Sweden - Senegal and Spain - Ireland.
Atleast, in Holland are they tomorrow. Don't know how late they are where you live:)
Cool. Go Senegal!! Hmm... what time did you watch the England game?? It was at 6:00 am here.
 
Whoa. Big time difference. Anyway, who's your pick to win?? I gotta go with Brazil. Or Senegal.;)
 
Originally posted by made in holland
Sweden - Senegal = 2-1
Spain - Ireland = 3-1
Brazil - belgium = 4-2

I think:)
Those are your predictions??
 
No way. Here's how it's gonna be.

Senegal vs Sweden- 1-0 Golden Goal;)
Spain vs Ireland- 2-0
Brazil vs Belgium- 4-0:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back