How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching it now....
 
Lucky SOB!
 
....on a 53" Sony XBR projection Television
 
I dont care about the TV. I wanna watch Le Mans
 
Guess what I'm watching...
 
Stupid American TV!
I need the Speed Channel... Badly.
 
Mista...I'm in the US...just get Dish 500...
 
...America sucks.
I wanna move to somewhere in Europe.
 
Why move? Just get Dish...
 
Why get the dish? Just move!
 
Dish the move...
 
Move the dish!
 
Hello guys. :)
 
get dish, then move
 
move, then dish
 
hey GC
 
hey Brian
 
What's up?
 
Nothing much, just downloading something off MistaX.
 
Cool...
 
anyone have anything that could help me get all 3 islands open on GTA3? I need to restart my game cause I put the riots code on, and it's screwing stuff up...
 
All Your Base are belong to us!
 
:lol: I've been on Staunton for about half a year....i got bored of doing missions alltogether. :lol:
 
Originally posted by MazKid
anyone have anything that could help me get all 3 islands open on GTA3? I need to restart my game cause I put the riots code on, and it's screwing stuff up...

Nah you just gotta do the missions, if you cheat to get all the weapons it'll be easier though.
 
yea GC, same here lol
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Hey Fermy. How are the RE controls coming?;)

Ok, I'm playing more of Twisted Metal, though. The controls for RE arent THAT hard to master actually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back