How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh



Are they running low boost setting on it or something? Seems like a 3rotor should be pushing more than 400hp.:reallyodd

it's a track car... the guy spent most time on the suspension and drivetrain... he didn't do much to the engine itself... but apparently the thing still runs mid to high 11s at the strip...
 
<---hehe.... now it's even better!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


it's a track car... the guy spent most time on the suspension and drivetrain... he didn't do much to the engine itself... but apparently the thing still runs mid to high 11s at the strip...


:drool:


I just read about it, and all I can say is, "damn."
 
:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



:drool:


I just read about it, and all I can say is, "damn."


i love how fat the rear end is... these flares scream "i'm gonna kill you!" :eek:
 
there are some nice cars...

damn, Le Mans Radio is slowing my connexion down... :mad:
 
lots of Supras over there... Turbo's got an addiction to the 2JZ-GTE... but then again who doesn't? :p
 
how do i do that already?
 
finally figured it out
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
lots of Supras over there... Turbo's got an addiction to the 2JZ-GTE... but then again who doesn't? :p



Really? Damn, I'll be back...:p
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
hey PR
you should add me back into that chat


Chat? On AIM? Without me?:eek::confused: I feel hurt.:cry::lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh




Really? Damn, I'll be back...:p

yep... there's usually something regarding an MKIV in each issue too... :D
 
Originally posted by Josh



Chat? On AIM? Without me?:eek::confused: I feel hurt.:cry::lol:

you're not missing out on much... i don't even feel like playing...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


yep... there's usually something regarding an MKIV in each issue too... :D


It just came to me which magazine this site was talking about.:rolleyes: Shows you how slow I really am.:lol: I get Turbo sometimes. I think I got one the other day, it had a white MKIV on the cover, and had a huge article about it inside, but it might not have been Turbo. The MKIV had a Skyline motor.:drool:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Get MSN. It's the way to go. There's NOBODY online.:(


Get AIM. A lot of people are online, but not talking to me!:p:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh



It just came to me which magazine this site was talking about.:rolleyes: Shows you how slow I really am.:lol: I get Turbo sometimes. I think I got one the other day, it had a white MKIV on the cover, and had a huge article about it inside, but it might not have been Turbo. The MKIV had a Skyline motor.:drool:

that's Super Street! :D the crappiest rag i've ever seen... ads, girls, showcars, that's all they feature (aside the Drift parts)
 
Well, I'm out. I'm going to take my first try at SCGT. Later
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


that's Super Street! :D the crappiest rag i've ever seen... ads, girls, showcars, that's all they feature (aside the Drift parts)


Oh, well, whatever, it still had a Supra.:D Heck, it may be crappy, but I didn't buy it, and I left it in a friend's car, so it doesn't matter.:lol:



I was aat a bookstore the other day and was reading a mag that was cars in the first half of the mag, and porn in the rest. Odd, but cool.:)
 
Later S-Man.:)
 
later SaleenMan...


crap... Audi still 1-2-3 at Le Mans... :mad: and the Ferrari burned, so the effin' Vettes are leading the GTS class...
 
Well, that was quick. I tried to create a name in SCGT, and it said Insert Cd. Anyone know what I gotta do??
 
crack folder
unzip the stuff in there to your SCGT folder
 
i've been on that Radio station for 5 hours! :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back