How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey every1, i would appreciate if u signed up @ this forum: http://www.platinumgamers.net/forums/index.php?s= there are alot of GTP members there. Basically now its a forum of mostly chat, but its cool. Some members off the top of my head that are there: gt2_gs, me, Viper_Concept, Zero, Tazz575, GCStyle...i'm sure there are more.

The forum is run by tazz, and 2 other ppl. If u sign up, when u are registering please tell them i refered u, i want atleast one referal. I have 0 currently.

Hope u sign up.
 
Originally posted by troy
Hey every1, i would appreciate if u signed up @ this forum: http://www.platinumgamers.net/forums/index.php?s= there are alot of GTP members there. Basically now its a forum of mostly chat, but its cool. Some members off the top of my head that are there: gt2_gs, me, Viper_Concept, Zero, Tazz575, GCStyle...i'm sure there are more.

The forum is run by tazz, and 2 other ppl. If u sign up, when u are registering please tell them i refered u, i want atleast one referal. I have 0 currently.

Hope u sign up.

I just signed up and put you as my referrer. :)
 
http://mistax.net will have its own forums soon...
All GTP members are already members..hint hint...
 
Mista, its obvoius I would beat your ass if I were to play you at SCGT.
 
MistaX, I'm missing one file from your site, but I can't get it cause you got the one big file now. It's the one with the patch, is there any way I can get it??
 
Brian, No.
 
An affilliated forum to GTP with ur own skin X...very original...
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
MistaX, I'm missing one file from your site, but I can't get it cause you got the one big file now. It's the one with the patch, is there any way I can get it??

Do you know the file name?
 
Originally posted by F2002
An affilliated forum to GTP with ur own skin X...very original...
Well since GTS is gone.. Why not?
 
you could setup yer own place X, I'm sure u'd find a ripped off VBB somewhere :lol:
 
Naw, I think hosted by GTP would be better, plus I already asked Jordan, he said Ok
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Hey there, it's going great cause........
SENEGAL WON!!!!
:D

You were right with the golden goal:thumbsup:

ah, you were just




LUCKY!!!


;)
 
same. just settled in for another long afternoon and night at this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back