How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I think I didn't even download the file with the patch yet. :blush:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Damn, I think I didn't even download the file with the patch yet. :blush:
I mean, I don't think I even downloaded the file with the patch yet.:reallyodd
 
Ah $h1t, MistaX took down the individual files. He just has one big file now.
 
**** me sideways. 512mb?:eek: Damn, there's no chance in hell of me ever downloading that file unless I get broadband. It would honestly take way over 48 hours to download that whole file.:lol:
 
:lol:
 

Attachments

  • williecares.jpg
    williecares.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 22
**** you sideways? no thanks... :rotfl:
 
Damn, I was actually hoping someone would take me up on that offer.:rolleyes::reallyodd:p:lol:
 
Alright, g'night, for real this time, S-Man.:D
 
good night Saleen Man...

geeze, these guys are ****ing hilarious (the Le Mans radio boys)! it's 8:30 am in France, and they're on air since noon yesterday!
 
because i'm about to head off... i'm very tired right now...
 
oh well... later everyone...
 
hello???

wow havent been here in a while..
 
Hey dess.
 
Hey guys how do you like the new avatar? :D
 
Well, it's 5:14 AM, and I just got done installing Windows XP.

Goodnight, and don't catch herpes while I'm gone.
 
Chance for me too spam well theres on 2 people online lol :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back