How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock
what?

CAN WE PLAY A FRIENDLY GAME OF SPORTS CAR GT?
 
i dunno...
 
Mista, got a question for you... do you have a videoclip of a thing called RevSpeed? it's full of RX7s and it's in Japanese... i've been looking for it all month... :mad:
 
No, I dont... but I can look :)
 
okay... i found it at one place, but the link was dead... :rolleyes:
 
Bleh I cant find it...
 
it's allright Mista, thanks anyway! :)
 
So game of SCGT or not?
 
mistax your website is a POS sorry but i go to look at some SCGT pics and

PAGE NOT FOUND
:mad: :cry:
 
not right now... maybe in a few minutes... i'm d/ling stuff as we speak... once i'm done we'll see... ;)
 
Oh yea i forgot to change the link :blush:
 
he's right... page is dead!
 
I fixed it
 
Because I havent seen you crash :p
 
haha
noct has that pic of me flippin over the rail doesnt he?
 
i have Noc's 300ZX floating in the abyss... he's in the middle of nowhere... :lol:
 
:lol:
I saw Noct like that too
 
like that
 
OMG wtf is wrong with his car?!?
 
the game kicked him out during our enduro... his car was keepin on going though... :confused:
 
I know that, but wtf is wrong with the car itself, it looks nothing like the normal 300ZX...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back