How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grr, when is it going to be warm out. It's fucking June 16 and it's about 60 degree fahrenheit.

/me wants to go play basketball.
 
60 degree fahrenheit? What's that? About 15 degree Celsius?
 
I'm sorry, it's 63 F, which is 17 C. I guess it is still nearly 15 degrees Fahrenheit warmer than yesterday.
 
Hmm, where the hell is everyone. It's been about 1:59 hours since the last post..
 
Hey everyone
 
This is quite
 
*yawn*
 
la la la la la la.....Talking to myself
 
he ment Quiet.
 
no its quite in here. no activity at all.
 
Ya I guess thats it.

Well I'm outta here for tonight
 
Anyone here?
 
Hey Stevie
 
Apparently not.
 
howdy
 
Sup you Ass
 
*Sniff Sniff Sniff* SCGT *Cough Cough Cough*
 
what do you want, oh great dumb tool?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
*Sniff Sniff Sniff* SCGT *Cough Cough Cough*
*Ahem Ahem Ahem*
 
what?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back