How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to GTP, Mustang.
 
I think you're going to need a little bit more than loose change to buy that car.:p
 
you think? :eek:

current bid's at 150k! i didn't even know they were out in America yet...
 
*yawn..*

w00t 2 days off then last day o school!
 
heh... 2 months until vacations... :mad:
 
Klos are we ever gonna race in SCGT?
 
yeah...
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
WAHHHH I lost all my pictures, all 500MB of them :cry:

You REALLY need a backup drive..
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
WAHHHH I lost all my pictures, all 500MB of them :cry:

what happened?


i have 306mb of pics! and 3 gigs of video!
 
damn... no one has a Civic wagon for sale... :mad:
 
My computer kicked the bucket, again in the last 2 days... I think I had a virus.
 
My msword kept getting deleted. Even after I reinstalled 5 times..
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
My computer kicked the bucket, again in the last 2 days... I think I had a virus.
That couldnt be misworded any more then it is.
Nothing kicked the bucket, you just had to format..
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


I backup stuff on CD's, but only mostly cliant stuff.
I have 5 different drives avalible to me in any emergancy :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX

That couldnt be misworded any more then it is.
Nothing kicked the bucket, you just had to format..

I prefer to have computers work. This install was good though. It lasted almost a year without problems... Its a record.
 
Its not the computer that messed up, it twas the user :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX

I have 5 different drives avalible to me in any emergancy :)

I just didn't remember to take them off on cd's before I formatted. Windows was "working" before I reinstalled.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
damn... no one has a Civic wagon for sale... :mad:

Looking to do a B18C5 swap, eh? :D

Funny how much this thread has grown even in the time I've been here...too bad the originator doesn't seem to be around anymore.
 
Anyway. I just thought I would let you know. I really need some SCGT tommorow. Tonight I need sleep as I have an exam.

Anyway. Good luck finding a car PR.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Loser. I've been out for 10 days.




:confused:



I've been out since May 14th.:lol:
 
Originally posted by risingson77


Looking to do a B18C5 swap, eh? :D




I've seen your username over at honda-tech, haven't I?:confused:
 
Originally posted by risingson77


Looking to do a B18C5 swap, eh? :D

nope... :D

H22A turbo! 😈

i have no idea if it's ever gonna fit in... but it just seems so mad!
 
PR, Stevie, How bout some SCGT :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back