How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh




I've seen your username over at honda-tech, haven't I?:confused:

what's yours? mine's (how clever...) PR...
 
naw
i gotta go to bed soon
exam tomorrow...
any word on the car PR?
 
Originally posted by Josh




I've seen your username over at honda-tech, haven't I?:confused:

Yup...what's your handle there...? I think H-T has a Josh registered...
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
naw
i gotta go to bed soon
exam tomorrow...
any word on the car PR?

still nothing...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


nope... :D

H22A turbo! 😈

i have no idea if it's ever gonna fit in... but it just seems so mad!

Mad, yes. Turnable, no. :p It'll fit, but you'll have to cut a/c, p/s, etc...and possibly bang out the engine bay.
 
Sorry, I'm not a member over at H-T.:nervous: I just like to read the hybrid forums there, read some kill stories, and look at badass pics of cars.:) I would register, but I'm an active member at too many forums as it is.:lol:



I might register sometime, but who knows.:o
 
Originally posted by risingson77


Mad, yes. Turnable, no. :p It'll fit, but you'll have to cut a/c, p/s, etc...and possibly bang out the engine bay.

i was aware of that. a guy i work with swapped one in a 5th gen. Hatchback... he basically got rid of everything to make it fit!

then i thought... wagon+H22A=ultimate sleeper, at least in a straight line!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
hey mista
wanna hook me up with WC3?
It be on my FTP..
 
Originally posted by Josh
Sorry, I'm not a member over at H-T.:nervous: I just like to read the hybrid forums there, read some kill stories, and look at badass pics of cars.:) I would register, but I'm an active member at too many forums as it is.:lol:



I might register sometime, but who knows.:o

i do that at RX7s and Supra forums... :D

thing i hate is they think everyone with Hondas are riceboys... :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by risingson77
hehe...pr is a trial user (see also: newbie!) 😈
newbie.jpg
 
Originally posted by risingson77
hehe...pr is a trial user (see also: newbie!) 😈

registered yesterday or Sunday... posted twice... :p
 
ftp://67.82.168.242/

Enjoy it while you can, it goes down in 2 days until i can find a crack for this version of BulletProof FTP
 
it's mr. George "I'm dumber than a pig" W. Bush! didn't notice at first...
 
Are you an H-T member, MistaX? Someone just posted that pic there...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


thing i hate is they think everyone with Hondas are riceboys... :rolleyes:



No ****.:rolleyes:





It gets really old. I absolutely hate the term "rice," now. I used to use it when I saw an ugly ass car with altezza's, huge wing, huge tip, etc, but now everyone referrs to Honda's as rice, even if it's a stock Honda, so I just leave that term for them.
 
it's a common pic around the internet...
 
should i just get all the files in the warcraft 3 fodler mista?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


registered yesterday or Sunday... posted twice... :p


Geeze! What a post-whore.:lol::p
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
should i just get all the files in the warcraft 3 fodler mista?

Yep.


Yea That pic is common.. I do have a few "rare" ones.
ferraritoy.jpg
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Is it gonna be up on Sunday hopefully?
It'll prolly be down until like Saturday, latest... I HOPE.
 
Originally posted by Josh




No ****.:rolleyes:





It gets really old. I absolutely hate the term "rice," now. I used to use it when I saw an ugly ass car with altezza's, huge wing, huge tip, etc, but now everyone referrs to Honda's as rice, even if it's a stock Honda, so I just leave that term for them.

that's because there are so many asses who think theyre cars are hot... and them guys are generalising afterwards...




on a side note, i saw a Plymouth Laser with Mugen and TRD stickers... :reallyodd
 
:confused:

I don't think so...just certain tools what come in talking **** about their 17 sec. Hondas. They're equal-opportunity flamers - European and US car owners are subjected to the same standards.

I never got flamed because I don't post BS kills, ask incredibly stupid questions, etc...
 
Turbo NSX
 

Attachments

  • wickednsx1.jpg
    wickednsx1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back