How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Flashback better.. the Flashback vid was like being high but.. not.
 
Originally posted by Josh






I hope you get your car back, but an 11sec street driven Turbo Wagon would be really cool too.:D

if that doesn't work... there's a black 2000 ITR for sale... shave the wing, get it repainted black (the Type-R thingies are painted on) and presto! a Type-R that doesn't look like one!
 
The smurfs thing was funny...but wtf is that "chinko" thing all about? :thatsodd:
 
Originally posted by risingson77


If it's any comfort I'm still living at home, too. :yuck: I'm looking for a place of my own, but on my wages...




I've alwasy told myself I'm never moving out, but I know I have to.:p A friend an I are thinking of getting an apartment, but I'm not sure about it.:nervous: I'd like to get an apartment(or a house if parent's would pay for it:D) with my girlfriend, but I'm really not ready to live with her ass yet.:rotfl:


And, no, I don't have a degree in anything.:o
 
saw that a long while ago...
 
yeah! Bohemian Rapsody! :rockon:

Gallileo! Gallileo! Gallileo Figaro!
 
Originally posted by Josh

And, no, I don't have a degree in anything.:o

No you do in something, Stupidity :p
 
laters, risingson!
 
Originally posted by MistaX


No you do in something, Stupidity :p

and you would be master of the universe? :p j/k
 
Originally posted by risingson77
The smurfs thing was funny...but wtf is that "chinko" thing all about? :thatsodd:


Hell if I know.:confused: I just saw it somewhere else, thought it was really weird, and made it a favorite.:D
 
im outta here too
got a stinking math exam tomorrow
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


and you would be master of the universe? :p j/k
Hell yes, i 0wn j00 n00b.
 
later Stevie!
 
Originally posted by MistaX


No you do in something, Stupidity :p



I don't have anything to say to that, so um, look at this pic instead:
 

Attachments

  • hottest chic!!.jpg
    hottest chic!!.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 21
ooh... who took pics of my girlfriend again? :mad:
 
Well I'm out to anyone who cares. Gotta get to bed so I can get up kinda early tomorrow to finish my new computer.
 
Originally posted by Josh




I don't have anything to say to that, so um, look at this pic instead:

What a great pic of you Josh!
 
G'night maniac:thatsodd:, risingson, stevie, and anyone else leaving.:)
 
laters maniac
 
Originally posted by Josh




I don't have anything to say to that, so um, look at this pic instead:

Holy ****! Man I wish I could get a girl like that. :drool:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


What a great pic of you Josh!



Thank you.:lol:
 
Did you just :reallyodd at me?:thatsodd:
 
wtf? seat porn!
 
Gd Capin Crunch kicks some mothafawkin ass.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back