How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh... i will...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Gd Capin Crunch kicks some mothafawkin ass.



:rotfl:



Agreed.:D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah, what are you gonna do about it? :thatsodd:



I'll see your :reallyodd, and double it.:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
huh? i didn't get it? :confused:

or maybe that was an inside joke... :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
huh? i didn't get it? :confused:

or maybe that was an inside joke... :reallyodd


Captain Crunch is a cerial. It's pretty damn good, is what I think he was saying.;)
 
Originally posted by Josh



:lol:



WTF?

it's an Aricespeed, er... i mean Arospeed ad i scanned from last month's SCC... i just saw it!
 
Originally posted by Josh



Captain Crunch is a cerial. It's pretty damn good, is what I think he was saying.;)

i know its a cereal... but what's so funny? are we all very tired? :lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh




I'll see your :reallyodd, and double it.:reallyodd:reallyodd

Ok. I'll see your :reallyodd:reallyodd and double that. :reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
well i'm outta here... laters everyone
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Ok. I'll see your :reallyodd:reallyodd and double that. :reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd:reallyodd


[thinkstohimself] Oh I know he didn't. Did...did he just do that?:confused:[/thinkstohimself]:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



[thinkstohimself] Oh I know he didn't. Did...did he just do that?:confused:[/thinkstohimself]:D

:lol: Yes I did. :D

Later PR.
 
G'night Punk.:)
 
Well I really gotta get going now. Laterz.
 
G'night maniac.:)
 
Bleh...
 
this thread was only meant to go up to 100 replies! 70000 replies??

AAAAGhhhh!! :)

when will it end?

this has to be the biggest thread in the WORLD.

Congrats :lol:
 
I'm still here, and W, I think it really is the biggest internet thread, but I'm not positive.
 
My apologies to anyone still here, but I must leave for the night. Sorry.:nervous:
 
Tell me which you like the best.
20299_5079792694182217437_t.jpg

20300_4576428047747635555_t.jpg

20301_1580137941803959848_t.jpg
 
I like the yellow Porsche one....

G' Morning, all! ...or good afternoon, whateverthehellitis. :)

Yeah, i just noticed the seat porn ad in SCC...WTF is that, anyway? I'm actually less inclined to buy Arospeed than ever before!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back