How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that is the cool part. Are post really that important to you that you would care if you lost a couple hundred?
 
Its more like a couple thousand for quite a few of us.
 
do you really feel superior because you have 6000+ posts?

it's a number... it doesn't tell your personnality, it's a freakin' number. it has no meaning!
 
yes, i am... more than anyone will ever be. :p
 
then why do you care so much?
 
i would care if i lost all my posts from here, and I only have a few hundred in this thread.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
:drool::drool:
:eek: :eek: Awwww yessss thats a nice pic you posted there. :p Anyways whats up?
 
:sleep:



I'm so tired.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
:eek: :eek: Awwww yessss thats a nice pic you posted there. :p Anyways whats up?

:D Thanks. Hey Noc. Hows it goin? Nutin much here. Hope to finish my computer before the end of tomorrow.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


:D Thanks. Hey Noc. Hows it goin? Nutin much here. Hope to finish my computer before the end of tomorrow.
??? Your computer? What was wrong with it?
 
Originally posted by Josh
:sleep:



I'm so tired.
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
??? Your computer? What was wrong with it?

I meant finish building my new computer. All I gotta do is put my moms hd in my computer, copy all the stuff I wanna save onto her hd, reformat my hd, reinstall everything when I put my hd in my new computer along with my CD-RW and floppy drive. Understand?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
stupid computer... :mad:


Hey Josh! got about 5 hours with nothing to do? remember yesterday night's turbo NSX? http://www.pc-intouch.com/~crazer/Index2.html

loads, and i mean loads of pics of the thing... 500hp+!


Thanks for the link.:D And no, I don't have 5 hours(or however long it would take to load all of the pics) so I just added that link to my list of favorites.:p
 
nope, re-explain in details...



j/k
 
Howdy all.

:rockon: RAMMSTEIN :rockon:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:D



Actually I have to go to bed soon because I have to get up at 5:30am tomorrow.:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Thanks for the link.:D And no, I don't have 5 hours(or however long it would take to load all of the pics) so I just added that link to my list of favorites.:p

there are about 100 pics of the car... in various shots. it just looks mean!
 
Damn nice NSX, wont take 5 hours though, I'm half way done.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


there are about 100 pics of the car... in various shots. it just looks mean!



:cool:



I let the page load for like 5 minutes, and all I saw was an engine, and 2 tires.:lol: I love my connection.:D
 
Its only been like 3-5 min and i have only 15pic left to download.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
stupid computer... :mad:


Hey Josh! got about 5 hours with nothing to do? remember yesterday night's turbo NSX? http://www.pc-intouch.com/~crazer/Index2.html

loads, and i mean loads of pics of the thing... 500hp+!
WoW man thats a nice car. I would not mind having one of them. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back