How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MistaX


No, im not here.

If they are, I am.
Yes you are here. Foo.

:lol:

Well i want to play!!! PR YOU SAID last night that we/you will all play tomorrow wich today is. :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Because we would be waiting an hour and a half

he might come earlier?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


he might come earlier?
If he does, he does.
He'll join us.
 
we'll see
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
haha
that was cool

2493011yqFqofUmZo_ph.jpg

redx.jpg
 
you can't link images from them... :mad:
 
Well its the big foot one. :lol:
 
Sooo what are we waiting for? We going to have a game going in SCGT??
 
bigfoot one?
 
I guess we are..
67.82.168.242
Cya's there
 
gimme a few secs before i join...
 
Alright, I'm outta here.:)



G'night Punk, MistaX, Noc, Stevie, and Zero.:)


Oh, and maniac too.:thatsodd:
 
I have court tomorrow morning, so if I don't show up at all tomorrow it's because the judge threw my ass in jail.:lol:
 
See ya Josh.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Alright, I'm outta here.:)



G'night Punk, MistaX, Noc, Stevie, and Zero.:)


Oh, and maniac too.:thatsodd:

Why do you keep doing that only to me? :reallyodd
 
Originally posted by Josh
I have court tomorrow morning, so if I don't show up at all tomorrow it's because the judge threw my ass in jail.:lol:

Good luck keeping out of jail. If you do end up in jail, DONT DROP THE SOAP. ;) :D :lol:

Later Josh.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Why do you keep doing that only to me? :reallyodd


I dunno.:D You just use it a lot so I figured I'd use it everytime when I say your name.:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
what r u goin to court for



Just your average goin' to court bull****.:D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Good luck keeping out of jail. If you do end up in jail, DONT DROP THE SOAP. ;) :D :lol:

Later Josh.



Thanks.:) I've got soap on a rope, and powdered soap just incase.:D
 
Originally posted by Josh



I dunno.:D You just use it a lot so I figured I'd use it everytime when I say your name.:reallyodd

I see. :thatsodd:
 
"if you think sex is a pain in the ass, you're doing it the wrong way."


:nervous: *hopes he doesn't end up in jail* :nervous:
 
Alright, I'm out. Bye.;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back