How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
took me about 2 minutes to fully load the page... there's a nice wallpaper like shot near the bottom... aside that the pics are still pretty small
 
Last one just finished downloading, very very nice NSX.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


I meant finish building my new computer. All I gotta do is put my moms hd in my computer, copy all the stuff I wanna save onto her hd, reformat my hd, reinstall everything when I put my hd in my new computer along with my CD-RW and floppy drive. Understand?
What? :p :p
 
Originally posted by Josh



:D



Actually I have to go to bed soon because I have to get up at 5:30am tomorrow.:nervous:
No you dont. :p We tell you what time to go to bed. :lol:
 
PR which pic you talkin bout?
 
Originally posted by Zero
Howdy all.

:rockon: RAMMSTEIN :rockon:
Yo.. Yo... :cool:
 
Soooo..... wheres Mista?
 
You all suck a huge load.
 
hey Stevie


now the only one missing is MistimaposwhoreandisuckatscgtbutiwontadmititaX...
 
****e... :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
No you dont. :p We tell you what time to go to bed. :lol:



Oh, my bad.:D
 
PR you suck ass.

You'ed better be here at 2AM, Deathhawk wants to get his ass kicked in SCGT.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
PR you suck ass.

You'ed better be here at 2AM, Deathhawk wants to get his ass kicked in SCGT.

oh, i'll be here... i even told him we could play earlier if he wished!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You all suck a huge load.
here he is. Hey anyone up for a game of SCGT???
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
here he is. Hey anyone up for a game of SCGT???

No, im not here.

If they are, I am.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
here he is. Hey anyone up for a game of SCGT???

why don't we wait for deathhawk?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


why don't we wait for deathhawk?
Because we would be waiting an hour and a half
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back