How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww.. no.

Sup Brian.
 
Ah **** it... Viper already ruined my wonderful day... Last day of school and i come on gtp to say hi and i get called a loser.. **** that.. **** you viper, rot in hell.
 
Well like I said before, I'm outta here.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Eww.. yes.

Sup Brian.

Nothing much, sorry to hear that you have to shutdown your site, I didn't visit much but sorry anyway. :(
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Ah **** it... Viper already ruined my wonderful day... Last day of school and i come on gtp to say hi and i get called a loser.. **** that.. **** you viper, rot in hell.

Calm down buttwipe. Are you on your period?
 
No you just ruined my day.
 
Yes and so was your dog when he acted like he was playin with you.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


AMD Duron 1100Mhz
256 DDR Memory
GeForce 2 MX400 64MB
Soundblaster Audigy
30 Gig Hd

:rotfl:
:rotfl:
:rotfl:
:rotfl:
:rotfl:
:rotfl:
:rotfl:
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
Yes and so was your dog when he acted like he was playin with you.

Haha jokes on you. I dont have a dog. :p
 
That is a fine computer.





If the year is 1996.
 
Whats so funny about that I mean if I saw a comp with that specs at work it wouldnt make me laugh???

IM NOT POSTING ANY MORE IM VERY LUCKY TODAY!!!
 
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Whats so funny about that I mean if I saw a comp with that specs at work it wouldnt make me laugh???
Apparently you know nothing, witch is ok.


newbie.jpg
 
Originally posted by MistaX
That is a fine computer.





If the year is 1996.

:rolleyes: Not everyone has the money to blow on the best things out there.
 
Not everyone needs super high spec computers you know
 
And that hurt my feelings saying I dont know anything about computers. But I still dont see whats wrong with the specs apart from not listing what motherboard he uses or unless you just hate AMD
 
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
And that hurt my feelings saying I dont know anything about computers. But I still dont see whats wrong with the specs apart from not listing what motherboard he uses or unless you just hate AMD

The motherboard is a Gigabyte GA-7DXP. I hate Intels. I just dont like them.
 
CZW! CZW! CZW! CZW! CZW! CZW! CZW! CZW! CZW!
 
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
And that hurt my feelings saying I dont know anything about computers. But I still dont see whats wrong with the specs apart from not listing what motherboard he uses or unless you just hate AMD
suckatnet.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back