How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not gonna bother looking up the Motherboard to see what it is. See my next computer is going to be a Celeron as long as It does what I want it to I dont care, I got over trying to build an ultimate PC when Intel released a 200mhz pentium and realised that I would have to have money coming out of my ears.
 
Combat Zone Wrestling

duh wasnt it obvious j/k :D

yes of course I suck :lol:
 
New Tar
<--------
 
Well I'm outta here. Gotta go take a shower and finish my computer.
 
Mmmmmmmmmm tar looks like marmite tastes like burning grit
 
whats up ??

how would this look in my sig?

viperman, viperman, does whatever a viper can ;)
viperman, viperman, hey hey there goes viper man! :burnout:
 
:lol:
 
Anyone 'round?
 
nope, busy loosing in SCGT...
 
how do you "loose" in SCGT?
 
hit a curb, the car will loosen up and spin...

smartass
 
:lol:
Sure ;)
 
:lol:
 
Back in blackkkk yes I'm Back--In--Black!
 
Bah, Hells Bells is better.

/me is listening to Anti-Flag. Their new CD owns. It comes with a bonus CD with 21 tracks by groups on A-FRecords. Mobilize.
 
Hells Bells is NOT better...
It is good tho.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Bah, Hells Bells is better.

/me is listening to Anti-Flag. Their new CD owns. It comes with a bonus CD with 21 tracks by groups on A-FRecords. Mobilize.


excellent... went to the "Mobilize for Peace" tour in april... excellent show that was. :cool:
 
Audi cant lose...;)
 
Hells Bells 2 BandB-1
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Audi cant lose...;)

so ****ing what?


who's that Ip belonging to, in your status?
 
That IP is Powermans ;)
 
:rotfl:

does he know it?
 
Hes too stupid to know.
 
that was some interesting scgt last nite mista
i was listening in
haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back