How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.....
 
What's new?
 
I guess i'm gonna go play PS2.
 
Nuthing much. Just chilllllllling :cold: :D
 
Hi, everybody!

Hi, Dr. Nick!
 
I just cant finish what I started, dododododododo
 
"To Do Is To Be." - Descartes

"To Be Is To Do." - Sartre

"Do Be, Do Be, Do." - F2002
 
Blah blah blah blah blah *fart* blah blah blah blah *belch* blah blah blah
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Blahblahblahblahblah*fart*blahblahblahblah*belch*blahblahblah

Thats the smartest thing you've said since you've been here. :p
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Thats the smartest thing you've said since you've been here. :p
:lol:


that was good
 
Well i have to head off to work. :( Wish i could stay and chat with yall but poo on me i cant. Laters yall.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Well i have to head off to work. :( Wish i could stay and chat with yall but poo on me i cant. Laters yall.

Later noc.
 
Well I'm outta here. Gotta finish working on my new computer. Gotta put my CD-RW, floppy drive and hard drive thats in this puter into the new one. I hope to be back later......I hope.
 
**** you viper. :mad:
 
Originally posted by ACremona22
what are the stats on your new comp or going to be?

AMD Duron 1100Mhz
256 DDR Memory
GeForce 2 MX400 64MB
Soundblaster Audigy
30 Gig Hd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back