How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
You should beable to do a batch resize. Just depends on the program..

You type much faster than I...:D

right now I have Fireworks 4 intalled, but I haven't really delved into it yet. I can get my hands on pretty much anything within 48 hours though.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
right now I have Fireworks 4 intalled, but I haven't really delved into it yet. I can get my hands on pretty much anything within 48 hours though.

Being semi-retired and all. :P

Fireworks will do all you need it to do..:)

I can import images into this Cool3D, but they have to be emf format, and currently I don't have a program that support emf to get it into that format to manipulate other images. :(

But yes, with time, fireworks can do it all.

C'mon, you'd do it too, and you know it.

Your darn right!

Would you mind if I messed with your avatar for a minute?

This is what I'm going for, just got to shrink it down tomorrow. Which is fine, I need to occupy myself witha little learning from time to time.

This is what I'm going for, just got to shrink it down tomorrow. Which is fine, I need to occupy myself witha little learning from time to time.
Tom its simple just open it up in fireworks and on the first frame click the image then click modify at the top and choose image size and change it to 64x64 and thats it. Then export it as an anamited gif.

This one is much better quality.

Attachments

• superman-logo-white-bg-64x64.gif
    superman-logo-white-bg-64x64.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 20
here's another one...

Attachments

• smanthumpng.gif
    smanthumpng.gif
    2.8 KB · Views: 23
God Damn you guys are getting all wizzy with all your fancy GIfs while the rest of have to theive them from the Web!!:D

Originally posted by 93SHO
Wow, aren't I the cool one. I'm a junior.
:cool:

I talked to my gf on AIM for like 3 hours straight because her mommy was on the phone.

We made plans to go camping this weekend. :D :D :D

well see, thats the thing, it was your g/f.

Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey thats mine line!!!:mad:

What?

That's not your line, that *bump* is my Manliness. It might not be much, but it's all I got. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back