How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh.
 

Attachments

  • gay2.gif
    gay2.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 54
Anyone still here?
 
Yeah, he's so clever.:rolleyes: I PM'ed him and asked him to change his sig, but I don't know if he actually changed it, or if Jordan did it for him. Either way it doesn't really matter.


I find it funny how some people go so far out of their way to talk **** about you, Klos. It's like they have nothing better to be doing.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Josh

I find it funny how some people go so far out of their way to talk **** about you, Klos. It's like they have nothing better to be doing.:rolleyes:

i must say i didn't like him much at first... then i thought a bit, and started to like what you were writing... now i can't get enough of it! :D
 
What was it with him and that lop guy?
They were being idiots.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i must say i didn't like him much at first... then i thought a bit, and started to like what you were writing... now i can't get enough of it! :D



I think that's how it's went for most people here, but there's still a select few who don't like him.:rolleyes:

He's funny as hell.:D And, even though we're complimenting him, he's liable to come in here and tell us we suck, or that we're bastards or something similar.:p:lol:
 
I dunno Stevie, but they were being idiots.:p
 
Originally posted by Josh
Yeah, he's so clever.:rolleyes: I PM'ed him and asked him to change his sig, but I don't know if he actually changed it, or if Jordan did it for him. Either way it doesn't really matter.


I find it funny how some people go so far out of their way to talk **** about you, Klos. It's like they have nothing better to be doing.:rolleyes:

I love it, too.
 
I'll be back in a little bit, gotta let some videos download!:p
 
Ooh, I'm all blank. Transparent avatar, no title, and no sig.

w00t!
 
Hold Alt and type 0160. Do the same with your sig if you want.
 
Yeah. I was just seeing if you did it the same way as I did.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
So, you'll be back next week?


Perhaps.:lol:


56k is awesome
 
Yup, still downloading one of those videos.:rolleyes:
 
Nah, not this time.:lol: This time it's some Street Racing video.:p
 
I've been dowloading some music videos lately too.
 
Stevie, do you think you could try to make the needle on this boost gauge avatar move?
 

Attachments

  • boostgauge.jpg
    boostgauge.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 46
Hello S-Man.:D
 
Hello Josh.:p Are you good with Adobe Photoshop by any chance?
 
Nope.:p I don't even have Photoshop.;)
 
Oh, good luck!:D
 
Dayumn it's late.:sleep:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back