How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GCstyle


:lol: $20, on Greatest Hits. And brand-spanking new, while i'm sure everyone else's disc is scratched almost beyond play. :D


bah... went to Sony to see if there was anything to do with my old and tired PS2 that refused to play anything... the sales clerk looked at it, entered the Serial Number, and then went into the backstore... i got a brand spanking new PS2 for nothing! zip!
 
Isn't that the same one as in Josh's avatar?

I think it was featured in Super Street
 
Originally posted by PunkRock



bah... went to Sony to see if there was anything to do with my old and tired PS2 that refused to play anything... the sales clerk looked at it, entered the Serial Number, and then went into the backstore... i got a brand spanking new PS2 for nothing! zip!

Good deal!
 
nah, this one's different... it was in Import Tuner, if i'm not mistaken...
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk


Good deal!

apparently a problem the early version had with CD players, now they change it to no charge (depends on a few things i'm not too aware, though, according to the guy) and the new ones don't have any problems
 
is there anything better than WinMx to get Mp3s? aside Kazaa?
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Did yours have problems playing DVD;s?

never tried it, we already had a DVD player ;)
 
Bigger?
 

Attachments

My friends is acting up as well.... Where did you get it checked?
 
Hey Saleen try www.importtuner.com , go to Features then to "X-Caliber". You can't miss it with the pic, which is my avatar.
 
Actually, that might be too big.:confused:
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
My friends is acting up as well.... Where did you get it checked?

Sony themselves... Sony Store, i believe would be the name in english... :confused:
 
Yah... Sony Store. I will have him check it out.

@josh:

It is too big, and is a BMP :)
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Yah... Sony Store. I will have him check it out.

@josh:

It is too big, and is a BMP :)



****! I got it down to a allowable size, but everytime I try to save it as a .gif or anything else it ****s the colors all up.:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Josh




****! I got it down to a allowable size, but everytime I try to save it as a .gif or anything else it ****s the colors all up.:rolleyes:

Don't worry about it then. I will resize and change once my magical number is passe.d
 
Moo.
 
I was playin SOF2 with Zero :)
 
I know. The whole: "**** off I am playing SOF2" thing alerted me. :lol:
 
dear god... could it be MistaZ finally coming back to life?
 
I wasnt dead!
 
Close to it.. you didn't respond to the mass IM everyone sent... Must have been dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back