How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Deathhawk
No, mabye. I don't think so....


It's a sad one.:cry:
 
Of course a person beats any vehicle over a 50M dash.....
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
I need forty more measly posts! COMON!



What's the new title gonna read once you hit 1k?:D
 
Do you have a link to it? I might have seen it, but I can't remember....
 
Ouch. I have heard similar stories, and that is what keeps me from doing it. Ever.
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Anything but *platinum member* I am sick of that.


:rotfl:


Seriously, how long have you been platinum?:D

And how long have you had that avatar?
 
I have been platinum for oh... probably conservitavly 4-5 months...

The avatar I think is 2 months old. I had a new one, except it was LARGE!!
 
Workin' the night shift tonight. :)
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
I have been platinum for oh... probably conservitavly 4-5 months...

The avatar I think is 2 months old. I had a new one, except it was LARGE!!



I never got to experience going through all of the post ranking titles.:nervous: I went from needs to post more, to member, to moderator, and then to Super Moderator, all in a period of 4 days.:lol:
 
Originally posted by Deathhawk
Ouch. I have heard similar stories, and that is what keeps me from doing it. Ever.

i've matured, and realised it just wasn't worth it... i take it to the track... it's safer and more fun anyways
 
I am more interested in road racing type of racing.. I don't really like drag (of course since I suck at standard...)
 
Anyone notice the Pagoni Vertigo Race Car in GT3 looks like a Hot Wheels car? :confused: :lol:
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Anyone notice the Pagoni Vertigo Race Car in GT3 looks like a Hot Wheels car? :confused: :lol:

i think you mean the Gillet Vertigo! :p

it kinda does... but it's a real fun to drive one! and helpful when you start
 
28 more posts! Comon, make some conversation. I need to hit it. Preferably tonight!
 
damn... i want some Bohemian Rapsodhy... :lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i think you mean the Gillet Vertigo! :p

Oh oops, my mistake. :D
 
I just got GT3 this afternoon, after all. :)
 
now i want to play TXR0 with all those street racing stories...
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Hello Everybody:D


Hello S-Man, and GCstyle.:)
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
I just got GT3 this afternoon, after all. :)

really? you didn't pay much... lucky bastard!
 
Someone want to resize that Angelica Bridges pic for my avatar? Photoshop is somewhere unknown right now...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
really? you didn't pay much... lucky bastard!

:lol: $20, on Greatest Hits. And brand-spanking new, while i'm sure everyone else's disc is scratched almost beyond play. :D
 
who? the girl with the Ferrari?
 
GCStyle: Do you know where I could get more pics of the RX-7 in your avatar?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back