How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PunkRock
never realised i was there! whoa... maybe i post a bit too much... :eek:
i didnt even know when i became an active member
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
never realised i was there! whoa... maybe i post a bit too much... :eek:
Technicly you post more then I do.
 
woah im in second in the 24hour :D
danm mista your a posting pro :D lol
 
What did I miss?
 
Nothing, now go to sleep.
 
i'm at around 35-36 posts per day... i think i'm the highest one here...
 
can somone go on kazza or go somwhere and try to find me the key for Babarosa Gif Animator 3.2
 
No you aint highest, Brotha over here is pickin up 100+
 
he's here since this morning... :rolleyes:
 
So?
 
he has over 100 posts, it's normal he's higher than me...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
he has over 100 posts, it's normal he's higher than me...
100 Posts a day for your first 2 days is pretty good...
 
600.jpg

Nuff said
 
don't give him ideas... Jordan said he won't tolerate that anymore...
 
OMG! **** YEA! I GOT THE INITIAL D MOVIE!
 
665MB, Moving to the FTP ;)
 
how the **** do i use cuteftp???
 
I dont use it, maybe make a new thread?
 
nevermind, got it working
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back