How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you using? that thing's hard to figure out as hell...
 
Why are you dling Stage 1 #18, why not start with Stage 1 #2?
 
cuz #18's the smallest... :)
 
:lol:
I dont use anything, because..I run the thing, and all those files are on my hd :D
 
yeah... i think i figured it out...

i'm gonna get most of them! maybe not tonight, though! :lol:
 
By tomarrow Imma have like 4, if not more epis, including Stage 1 #1 :D
 
those that are currently there are what? clips?
 
Full episodes.
 
ok... i already have "Stage 3-Act 26 i had from a long time ago... but i don't know if the title's correct...
 
Thats almost the end of the entire show :)
It only ran for 3 Stages, I think. Im not sure if they still do new episodes or not. because.. i dont live in Japan or get Japaness TV
 
wee! already done!
 
The show is SOOO much better if you watch it in order
 
odd... there's no sound on the one i downloaded... :confused:

maybe it's just a codec problem?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The show is SOOO much better if you watch it in order

agreed... but right now i'm taking the small ones... except now, i'm taking stage2 act 1... :D
 
I just got that one :)


Theres no sound? Get the new Divx
 
Wait.. Mine dont have sound eather.. Theres a file to delete ;)
 
i think i already have it... but i'll redownload it anyway
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Wait.. Mine dont have sound eather.. Theres a file to delete ;)

so that one had no sound? i'm happy it didn't take me 3 hours! :lol:
 
Originally posted by BrothaLynch
is it any faster d/l off of you mista then say... KazZa

Yea, my max upstream is 130K
 
lol jess james just made a mustang/lawnmower :D on the discovery ch.
 
how would i d/l from you then? i need to learn all this high tech stuff :D
 
Do what PR did, get CuteFTP, and PM me for the user and pass to the FTP
 
****...



I think I broke my damn leg
 
hey Josh... sorry 'bout that leg...

what happened?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back